I have been enjoying several days back in Ohio visiting with family and friends, but I am now back into full-steam-ahead mode for the coming semester.
I have gathered together the five most popular posts from 2012. I know that most of these deal with technology and social media; in the coming year, I will be writing more about other sides of academia, including pedagogy, policy, and my own research.
- Using Twitter for Curated Academic Content
- Making the Most Out of Experential Learning: 5 Things That Work for Me
- 4 Tags that Make Sense of It All: Best Practice for Tagging Academic Notes
- Tutorial: Getting Kindle Into Evernote
- 7 Things This Academic Learned from the World of Brand & Design